Owen had his preschool graduation today! He is going to Kindergarten next year.....so hard to believe. This was his third year of preschool, his second where we go to church. I think that he really learned a lot and really enjoyed the interaction with all the other kids. Miss Katie and Mrs. Trabert were wonderful. They had all the kids come up and they told told everyone what they thought the kids would grow up to be. Owen is going to be a sportscaster, because of his love of sports, his outgoing personality and because he sometimes insists on being called "Elway"!!! Too funny. There were some parents of Owen's classmates who told me that they think that he is so funny. I had a conversation with one of the mothers and told her that Owen would not be attending that school next year. She said "Oh, a bunch of little girl's hearts are going to be broken".
Scott and the kids left shortly after to drive to Iowa. They will be gone for a week. I am staying home this time....... what to do with 6 days and no kids????..........I actually miss them already.

1 comment:
It won't be that long before he is graduating from H.S. and setting off for college. Oh the time goes so fast. He looks so cute in his mortar board!
Post a Comment