Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tooth Fairy!


Owen lost his first tooth today! A couple of weeks ago Scott noticed that Owen's tooth was crooked. We have been trying to convince him every day that we needed to pull it out so the tooth fairy could come. He was so nervous and did not want us to even try...... but guess who he let start it?? Nanny!! I was getting my hair cut and they were waiting in the van for me. Nanny told Owen she could take it out, and he would not let her. She told him, "well, it is your decision.." So then he let her try it, and apparently he was the one who actually pulled it out!! Very exciting! I'm still so amazed that he is now losing teeth, seems like just yesterday he was getting his teeth. The adult tooth is already up and in behind where this one was. The baby tooth next to the one he lost today is loose too......
Braces seem a sure thing in Owen's future.......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited for these moments, but it is certainly a sign that they are growing up! Inevitable, of course, thank goodness for cameras!! He looks so proud and happy. Thanks for sharing! =)

MtnMama said...

I pulled it part of the way and then he pulled away. I asked him to let me finish and he refused. In the next few seconds he said, Nanny, look! He had pulled it the rest of the way by himself. He was having so much fun sticking his tongue out through the hole!! I told him that he looks like a Jack O' Lantern! Anyway, did the tooth fairy come?