On Sunday, November 18th, we had a birthday party for Owen. We will be in Iowa this year for Thanksgiving, and Owen's birthday will be while we are gone. We invited three of Owen's friends, Nanny and Papa, Opa, Uncle Ross and a friend for Raisa. (Owen's idea). Owen requested a black spider cake..... we compromised and I made a red velvet cake with a black web! The kids made their own english muffin pizzas for lunch. While they were baking they went outside and played the drop the clothspin in the bottle game. After lunch we did a Spiderman pinata and then opened presents. Then they made there own sundaes and we had cake! I think that everyone had a great time. We were SO lucky that the weather cooperated. It was in the 60's and beautiful........ unbelieveable for Noveber. We even put up the Christmas lights on saturday it has been so nice. I'll post a few more pictures of the party. They are not all fitting on this one.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Owen's 6th Birthday Party
On Sunday, November 18th, we had a birthday party for Owen. We will be in Iowa this year for Thanksgiving, and Owen's birthday will be while we are gone. We invited three of Owen's friends, Nanny and Papa, Opa, Uncle Ross and a friend for Raisa. (Owen's idea). Owen requested a black spider cake..... we compromised and I made a red velvet cake with a black web! The kids made their own english muffin pizzas for lunch. While they were baking they went outside and played the drop the clothspin in the bottle game. After lunch we did a Spiderman pinata and then opened presents. Then they made there own sundaes and we had cake! I think that everyone had a great time. We were SO lucky that the weather cooperated. It was in the 60's and beautiful........ unbelieveable for Noveber. We even put up the Christmas lights on saturday it has been so nice. I'll post a few more pictures of the party. They are not all fitting on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment