Craig and Becky went to the doctor this morning. I won't go into the details, but if Becky doesn't go into labor on her own, the doc. wants to induce on 05-06-07. Cool birth date!! The concern is that the baby might be getting too big and they don't want the pregnancy to go on much longer. Becky and baby girl are in good health, so it is just a matter of time. By this time next week, we should have Becky and the baby back home, if not sooner.
Anna and I had a great morning while Mom and Dad were away. She was pretty nervous at first, but warmed up quickly. Her favorite stuffed animals, Big Daddy Cat and Pink Noisy Cat served as liasons. When they "ate" some breakfast, Anna wanted to eat too. When they played peek-a-boo, Anna wanted to play too. Before we knew it, we were having a tea party, playing blocks, cars, spin the top, and singing What's New Pussycat. Three hours went by quickly and I was smitten with Anna all over again.
Anna and I had a great morning while Mom and Dad were away. She was pretty nervous at first, but warmed up quickly. Her favorite stuffed animals, Big Daddy Cat and Pink Noisy Cat served as liasons. When they "ate" some breakfast, Anna wanted to eat too. When they played peek-a-boo, Anna wanted to play too. Before we knew it, we were having a tea party, playing blocks, cars, spin the top, and singing What's New Pussycat. Three hours went by quickly and I was smitten with Anna all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment