I took Owen and Raisa to the dentist last week. They did such a great job. Owen wanted Raisa to go first because he was "a little scared". Raisa jumped right up into the chair and was very excited. The hygenist was surprised that she was so excited and interested in everything. Owen remembered "Mr. Thirsty", (the suction)but he kept calling him "Mr. Flossy". After Owen saw how excited Raisa was he could not WAIT to get in the chair! Raisa picked the orange toothpaste for the flavor, and Owen picked the orange toothpaste for the color (which was actually blue). They both had their teeth counted, scraped, polished, and flossed. Owen also had X-rays done, and a flouride treatment. I remember the flouride treatments I used to have to get were horrible, you had to wear a tray with the solution in it FOREVER! This was a brush on solution, and he could rinse right away! Progress!! Owen has two loose teeth! Neither one had cavities...... back in 6 months!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment